Protection of Copyrights and Related Rights
As a user of the portal you have personal responsibility to respect the copyrights and other related rights referring to these contents.
The website, its contents and graphic and technical solutions are protected by publishing rights and copyrights.
The informational content of the website, among other, is a part of the database of the Helsinki Committee for Human Rights. The database is the ownership of the Helsinki Committee for Human Rights in accordance to the Law on Protection of Copyrights and Related Rights, domestic and international legislation, as well as the prescribed standards and as such is protected as an independent copyright work.
Protection of Privacy and Confidentiality of Information
The Helsinki Committee for Human Rights respects the privacy of its visitors. Visitors’ information is not available for third parties, with the exception of cases when it is legally prescribed.
If a user wishes to share a text from the website, or quote or cite certain texts, a photograph, graphics or other published contents from our website, please be informed that:
- the source must be cited;
- if the user has an electronic media, it is necessary to provide a link to the content published by the Helsinki Committee for Human Rights (one option would be to state the following at the end of the shared text: “You can read the full text here”, hyperlinking the word “here” to lead to the original material published by the Helsinki Committee for Human Rights.)
Links to Other Websites
Some links from the Committee’s website lead to websites and services of other sources of information and news. The Helsinki Committee for Human Rights is not liable for the contents of those websites and services.
For any use or reproduction of the contents shared on this website which is not the copyright of the Helsinki Committee for Human Rights, please contact the organizations or individuals who own the copyrights of these.
Social Networks Comments
The Helsinki Committee is not liable for comments or shared contents on social networks since these are generated through Facebook, Twitter or other social networks which are guided by the rules and terms of the social network in question.
The users confirms their consent that the Helsinki Committee for Human Rights has no monitoring over or obligation to undertake any actions nor is it deemed liable regarding the following factors:
- The user using the portal’s services and contents;
- The manner in which users interpret the portal’s services and contents;
- The activities the user undertakes or could undertake under the influence of the portal’s services and contents.
Violation of the Terms
If the terms are violated, the appropriate legal measures would be undertaken by the Helsinki Committee for Human Rights against the offenders.
 Official Gazette of the Republic of Macedonia no. 115/10, 140/10, 51/11, 147/13, 154/15 and 27/16.